Mallorca - Vår ö
Mallorca - Vår ö
Instant love followed by cardiac pain at the airport. Orange trees, almond blossoming, tasty wines, the Mallorquin language, breathtaking mountains and nature, long, sandy beaches and an impressive coastline are hard to say goodbye to. At the check-in nearly everyone agrees to come back as soon as possible. This is where the romantic, long-lasting relationship starts. The ones who became already residents have possibly also experienced the slight bitter taste of this conqueror, after all things don’t quite work here how we are used to from our home country. However there are plenty of reasons why we are still all here, and still want to come back over and over again, why people from all over the world are looking to buy on this very unique and heart-filling place.
The island nurtures and attracts various groups of people such as beach tourists, sun-addicts, hikers, cyclists, golfers, yacht owners, sailors, divers, artists and gourmets or the ones who simply like to be spoilt.
The list is long, but these are definitely some of Mallorca's highlights:
- 158 Sandy beaches, around 70 stone beaches and various little swimming bays
- Extraordinary Michelin and local cuisine
- 19 fabulous golf courts
- Nearly 20.000 berths
- 1260km of roads, 675km of side streets, 20% of the total go through the mountains which attracts cyclists from all over the world including Stephen Roche
- Impressive mountains, the highest peak measuring 1450m at the Puig de Mayor
- 152 Snorkeling and diving spots
- Various gigantic and impressive caves such as the Cuevas del Drach, Cuevas dels Hams or the Cueva de Artá
- Exciting museums, galleries and creative art
- 300 days of sunshine!